Our first Self-Love Challenge is underway. For challengers, the calendar is confirmed below.
What does the challenge include?
- Challenge launch - Meet and greet and special interval training at Christchurch Adventure park (2 September)
- A prescribed three classes per week as part of a programme - Just Cycling, More Than Just Cycling and Pilates/Yoga
- Support from our instructors who will hold you accountable to your journey
- Mindset and educational content delivered directly to your mailbox and written by the gurus
- Seminar series - we've got the experts in to talk about everything from nutrition, stress management and self-belief. Most Thursdays there will be a seminar at 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead to listen to them speak, watch their presentations and take away their advice
Register your interest for the next challenge. Email us or phone 021 135 0030.
2 - HIIT on the Deck at Christchurch Adventure Park - 10.30am at the Adventure Park
3 - Self-Love Challenge Starts
13 - 'Mind over Matter' seminar with Renzie Hanham - 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead
20 - 'Managing our stress hormones' seminar with Supplement Solutions' Matt and Vikash - 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead
27 - 'Summitting Everest - the challenges of self-belief' with alpine climber Penny Webster - 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead
11 - 'Creating calm in our chaotic lives' with Rachel Williams BHSc Health Promotion - 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead
25 - 'A guide to self-love' with Body Love NZ Founder and PT Courtney Durr - 6.30pm at Cadence Ferrymead